Here's an example of importing code from Total Visual SourceBook that requires adding a library reference.
- Launch Total Visual Sourcebook.
- Right-click on "CXMLFileCreate" under XML Files on the tree view.
- Chose export. This box will appear to add the code to the project:
- You will see the mention of a dependency with MSXML.DLL. The module with that the code is imported to needs to create a dependency to the DLL.
If the reference is not made and one tries to compile the code from the module editor, this error appears:
To correct the error, perform the following:
- From the module editor, choose "Tools".
- Choose "References".
- The References box will appear. Scroll until you locate the "Microsoft XML, v6.0" and select it.
- Click "Ok".
- From the module editor menu, chose "Debug" and then "Compile".
The error no longer appears. The reference is added successfully.