Total Access Analyzer doesn't flag VBA variable name conflicts with SQL Server reserved words, just VBA reserved words. It flags SQL Server reserved words that conflict with table/query names and field names. We do this because the conflict between the two groups doesn’t cause any impact in MS Access.
Articles in this section
- Can Total Access Analyzer be used for Unit Testing?
- Database Corruption with Two Identically Named Forms
- Error 3388 in Total Access Analyzer: Unknown function 'Date' in validation expression or default value on 'TA2_Errors.Added'
- Does Total Access Analyzer provide a Cross Reference information for macros?
- Total Access Analyzer for Access 2016 is now available
- I have more than one item entry for Total Access Analyzer under my Access Add-ins menu. How can that be fixed?
- Total Access Analyzer has Error: Corrupt Microsoft Access Module: The expression you entered refers to an object that is closed or doesn't exist
- Does Total Access Analyzer support documentation of Pass-Through Queries?
- Total Access Analyzer Error during documentation: Microsoft Access has stopped working (a.k.a GPF error)
- Does Total Access Analyzer report upon procedures that call other procedures which do not exist?