With Total Access Admin you can have up to 50 databases open concurrently. If you need to open more database files, simply open a 2nd instance of the Total Access Admin user interface and you'll be able to open and monitor another 50 databases within that 2nd running instance of the program.
Articles in this section
- What are the steps to use the Send Admin Message feature?
- Total Access Admin Error: Cannot open the database. The Provider cannot be found. It may not be properly installed
- Does Total Access Admin Require Administrator Rights?
- What is the maximum number of Microsoft Access databases that Total Access Admin can monitor?
- Why do I have the error "Update Wizard not initialized properly" when trying to run the Update Wizard for Total Access Admin?
- Does Total Access Admin support the runtime Access accdr file type?
- How many databases can I have open at the same time with Total Access Admin?
- How do I configure my database to use the Idle User Logout feature in Total Access Admin?
- Can I use Total Access Admin to monitor multiple databases at the same time?
- How many licenses of Total Access Admin do I need to manage multiple databases?