Total Visual Agent can run as a standard Windows program or as a "hidden" Windows Service to execute your scheduled tasks in a secure and robust manner. Since a Windows Service doesn't have a user interface, if something goes wrong, it may be difficult to diagnose the problem. This is how to Troubleshoot the Total Visual Agent Window Service.
Articles in this section
- Total Visual Agent: Error 1155 Error Installing Microsoft(R) .NET Framework
- Total Visual Agent 2016 is Shipping for Microsoft Access 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- Does Total Visual Agent support a scheduling based on 1st business day of the month?
- Does Total Visual Agent Compact the Back End Database in a Microsoft Access Split Database Architecture?
- How do I troubleshoot Total Visual Agent issues with running the Service?
- Does Total Visual Agent offer the ability to encrypt or password secure its zip file backups
- Error when launching the Total Visual Agent 2013 Manager: Could not open system workgroup
- Total Visual Agent for Microsoft Access is not executing my events
- Does Total Visual Agent Require Administrator Rights?
- How can I tell which Event or Action is going to run first/next with Total Visual Agent?