Yes. Total Access Emailer supports sending messages through mail servers that require authentication, as well as servers with secure socket layer (SSL). Refer to the "SMTP Settings" help file topic for details.
Articles in this section
- How do you add fields with HTML in 1 email when using Total Access Emailer?
- Troubleshooting Total Access Emailer: Some Emails Not Being Sent
- Does Total Access Emailer support SharePoint Lists?
- What data source types are supported by Total Access Emailer?
- How can I send both the text and the embedded object in the same Email using the Text and HTML format option?
- Why should I use the TotalAccessEmailer_SetPasswords function to update the saved mail server password in my database?
- Installing Total Access Emailer error: Add-in could not be installed because it is missing a USysRegInfo Table
- Can Total Access Emailer send Text Messages?
- Remote Silent install of Total Access Emailer Add in
- Is there a way to customize the rate at which Total Access Emailer sends the email messages?