Please check to ensure that you have the Total Access Emailer option entitled "Support non-ascii characters with Internet Text encoding". This option can be found under the SMTP settings within the options.
Articles in this section
- How do you add fields with HTML in 1 email when using Total Access Emailer?
- Troubleshooting Total Access Emailer: Some Emails Not Being Sent
- Does Total Access Emailer support SharePoint Lists?
- What data source types are supported by Total Access Emailer?
- How can I send both the text and the embedded object in the same Email using the Text and HTML format option?
- Why should I use the TotalAccessEmailer_SetPasswords function to update the saved mail server password in my database?
- Installing Total Access Emailer error: Add-in could not be installed because it is missing a USysRegInfo Table
- Can Total Access Emailer send Text Messages?
- Remote Silent install of Total Access Emailer Add in
- Is there a way to customize the rate at which Total Access Emailer sends the email messages?