This error indicates that there is a missing reference in the database (or you have selected an incorrect Total Access Emailer reference for the version of Microsoft Access and database file format that you are using). Please ensure that you are referencing the correct accde or mde required reference for your application using the following steps:
- Open any Microsoft Access module object (or create a new one). The Microsoft Access Visual Basic for Applications IDE will now be displayed.
- From the menu, select Tools, References to open the References form.
- Click the Browse button, and browse for the reference (the required file references can be found within the installation folder which you chose upon the point you installed the product). In order to determine which file reference is correct for your application and system environment, please see the Runtime Libraries chart in the user manual.
- A copy of the PDF file can be downloaded from the following URL:
- Click Debug Compile.
- Your database application should now compile with no errors (unless there is another compile-time error within your code which is unrelated to the Total Access Emailer Programmatic Interface). In other words, this assumes that there are no other broken references to components separate from Total Access Emailer and that your code is syntactically correct.