Total Access Emailer for Microsoft Access supports local tables, linked tables (including ODBC links to database servers), as well as queries within your MS Access database as data source options for sending out emails to your recipients. You can also generate personalized emails for everyone in your table or query. Emails can be in text and/or HTML format, and you can even embed or attach personalized (filtered) data and Access reports for each recipient.
Articles in this section
- How do you add fields with HTML in 1 email when using Total Access Emailer?
- Troubleshooting Total Access Emailer: Some Emails Not Being Sent
- Does Total Access Emailer support SharePoint Lists?
- What data source types are supported by Total Access Emailer?
- How can I send both the text and the embedded object in the same Email using the Text and HTML format option?
- Why should I use the TotalAccessEmailer_SetPasswords function to update the saved mail server password in my database?
- Installing Total Access Emailer error: Add-in could not be installed because it is missing a USysRegInfo Table
- Can Total Access Emailer send Text Messages?
- Remote Silent install of Total Access Emailer Add in
- Is there a way to customize the rate at which Total Access Emailer sends the email messages?