Total Access Memo is developed exclusively for the Microsoft Access community and includes features not found elsewhere for rich text format memo fields:
- Display rich text format data on Access forms and reports bound to data stored in a field on a table. A table can have multiple RTF fields and an unlimited number of records.
- Editing directly in the control with the option to bring up a full screen editor by pressing Shift-F2. This brings up a separate editor with a full menu, toolbars, ruler, etc. so you can format your text in a resizable or maximized window.
- Built-in spell checker with support for 20+ languages. This is critical when people enter lots of text.
- In addition to support for rich text format basics (fonts, point sizes, styles, etc.), Total Access Memo also supports the inclusion of active hyperlinks, graphics, paragraphs with hanging indents, bullet points, numbering, etc.
- For VBA programmers, many properties and methods to let you control and edit your rich text fields and user experience.