Unfortunately, this is an Access bug that occurs when you first "dirty" a new field and it can effect Total Access Memo. To work around this issue, set Me.Dirty = True when moving to a new record.
Articles in this section
- Is there a way to remove the RTF formatting code from my data source so that I can store a TEXT ONLY representation of the data?
- Does Total Access Memo support Continuous Form View or Datasheet view?
- Does Total Access Memo Require Administrator Rights?
- With Total Access Memo, using the control on a sub form: Give the ActiveX control focus and I can't type in any other text field on my main or other subforms.
- Why do I have the error "Update Wizard not initialized properly" when trying to run the Update Wizard for Total Access Memo?
- How do I get Total Access Memo 97 to grow and shrink properly on reports?
- When using Total Access Memo 97 on a Windows 2000 or Windows XP machine, I get error 11, "Division by Zero."
- How can I get spell checking to work in Total Access Memo 97?
- How can I get spell checking to work in Total Access Memo 2000?
- How can I get spell checking to work in Total Access Memo 2002?