Total Access Startup offers a free runtime distribution option. The Redistributable Launcher (TASLnch.exe) ensures that users who are not connected to your network, launch your application with the correct version of Microsoft Access. Like the regular program, you can specify a specific Access version, or a range of Access versions and whether to start from the newest to oldest or vice versa. If the Access version isn't installed, your message telling them about the problem and next steps appears.
The Redistributable Launcher does not support deploying database updates, since the user is disconnected from your network.
The Runtime License gives you the non-exclusive, royalty-free right to incorporate Total Access Startup in your applications, provided that:
- Each developer using the SOFTWARE owns a Runtime License.
- Your application adds substantial value to the SOFTWARE and is not a standalone launcher program.
- Your application does not attempt to replicate the interactive user interface of the SOFTWARE.
- Your application is not a freeware or shareware product.
- You only distribute the Redistributable Launcher and no other files of the SOFTWARE.
Distribution is subject to the terms of the License Agreement.