Total Access Analyzer is the world's leading Microsoft Access add-in product and designed to help you create better Microsoft Access solutions through comprehensive documentation and analysis. Total Access Analyzer offers more than 380 Reports, making it the most power documentation and analysis program for Microsoft Access professionals.
Error 3388 in Total Access Analyzer: Unknown function 'Date' in validation expression or default value on ;TA2_Errors.Added'.
This error occurs in Total Access Analyzer if there is a broken reference in your database application.
Technical Information on this error
- Error Description: Unknown function 'Date' in validation expression or default value on 'TA2_Errors.Added'.
- Error Number: 3388
- Procedure: FMS_RunQuery: qryErrorCodesCountReset_TAA
Before running Total Access Analyzer, please ensure that your database compiles and that there are no broken references in your application.
To fix a broken reference in your application:
- Open any module or class in the Visual Basic for Applications IDE.
- Select the reference that is listed as missing.
- From the top toolbar, select Tools, References.
- On the Database References form that now displays, browse for and select the file that is required for the reference.
- Press Ok.
Check to ensure that you database compiles:
- From the top toolbar, select Debug, Compile Database. If the database compiles, there will be no errors.