This error occurs in Total Access Analyzer if there is a broken reference in your database application.
Technical Information on this error
- Error Description: Unknown function 'Date' in validation expression or default value on 'TA2_Errors.Added'.
- Error Number: 3388
- Procedure: FMS_RunQuery: qryErrorCodesCountReset_TAA
Before running Total Access Analyzer, please ensure that your database compiles and that there are no broken references in your application.
To fix a broken reference in your application:
- Open any module or class in the Visual Basic for Applications IDE.
- Select the reference that is listed as missing.
- From the top toolbar, select Tools, References.
- On the Database References form that now displays, browse for and select the file that is required for the reference.
- Press Ok.
Check to ensure that you database compiles:
- From the top toolbar, select Debug, Compile Database. If the database compiles, there will be no errors.