With Total Visual Agent 20007 this error occurs with older versions of Windows, and means you do not have the minimum Windows service pack installed. Total Visual Agent is not supported under Windows NT 3.x. If you are using Windows NT 4, please install Service Pack 6 (or higher).
Articles in this section
- Error on Automatic Launch After Installation: Desc = Component 'tabctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
- Total Visual Agent: Error 1155 Error Installing Microsoft(R) .NET Framework
- Total Visual Agent 2016 is Shipping for Microsoft Access 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- Does Total Visual Agent support a scheduling based on 1st business day of the month?
- Does Total Visual Agent Compact the Back End Database in a Microsoft Access Split Database Architecture?
- How do I troubleshoot Total Visual Agent issues with running the Service?
- Does Total Visual Agent offer the ability to encrypt or password secure its zip file backups
- Error when launching the Total Visual Agent 2013 Manager: Could not open system workgroup
- Total Visual Agent for Microsoft Access is not executing my events
- Does Total Visual Agent Require Administrator Rights?