Total Visual Agent lets you easily schedule and execute the repetitive tasks your databases need. Schedule a wide range of tasks and run them in a fully automated and audited manner. Set start times and end times, and receive emails if anything goes wrong.
When I run macro with Total Visual Agent, I get the error: "Microsoft Access location not specified or is invalid."
This issue can occur in Total Visual Agent if you have two versions of Microsoft Access installed on your machine, but did not specify the path of the Microsoft Access .EXE. To resolve this, please do the following:
- Open the Total Visual Agent Manager
- Go to Tools, Options, and select the "Microsoft Access Locations" tab.
- For each version of Access that you have installed, specify the correct path of the msaccess(version).exe.
- Under "Access System Database" or "Access (version) INI File", specify the path to the *.MDW or *.INI.
- Set the user ID and password, if necessary.