Total Visual Agent lets you easily schedule and execute the repetitive tasks your databases need. Schedule a wide range of tasks and run them in a fully automated and audited manner. Set start times and end times, and receive emails if anything goes wrong.
What enhancements were made to the latest version of Total Visual Agent?
A huge number of new features were added in Total Visual Agent 2016 compared to the previous 2013 version:
- Support for Microsoft Access 2016 and earlier
- Support for Email using Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection type to support Office365's SMTP server
- Identification of the machine locking a database if it can't be compacted
- No need to install Microsoft Access on your PC (unless you want to run Access)
- Activity log shows the duration of each activity
- Tasks are not run at the end of an event interval
- Enabled/Disabled status is shown on the event settings form
- More robust Service feature
- Support for Windows 8 and 10
- New User Manual and Help File
For complete list and more details, visit: New Features in Total Visual Agent 2016
These features were added in the between the 2007 and 2013 versions: New Features in Total Visual Agent 2013