Total Visual CodeTools supports all VBA/VB6 hosts, including Visual Basic 6.0 (VB6) and Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.). Loaded directly into the Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Total Visual CodeTools gives you a rich set of coding tools to increase your productivity and make your entire development team more effective.
What version of Total Visual CodeTools do I need and what versions of Microsoft Access/Office/VB6 does it support?
- Total Visual CodeTools 2010 is the latest version and supports the latest VBA/Visual Basic 6.0 environments:
- Visual Basic 6 (VB6)
- Office, Access, Excel 2016, 2013 and 2010 (32 bit), 2007, 2003, 2002 (XP), and 2000.
- Other VBA environments
- For Access 97, Total Access CodeTools 97 is available.
- Support is not available for the 64-bit version of Office 2010
- By default, Office 2010 installs the 32-bit edition. Most users are running the 32-bit version of Office even if the operating system is 64 bit.
- Total Visual CodeTools 2010 support Office 2010 32-bit on 64-bit versions of Windows
Check the Product Compatibility Chart for version information for all of our products.
For information on the history of Access versions, visit our Microsoft Access Version Releases, Service Packs, Hotfixes, and Updates History page.