Total Visual CodeTools supports all VBA/VB6 hosts, including Visual Basic 6.0 (VB6) and Microsoft Office (including Microsoft Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, etc.). Loaded directly into the Integrated Development Environment (IDE), Total Visual CodeTools gives you a rich set of coding tools to increase your productivity and make your entire development team more effective.
Does Total Visual CodeTools require Administrator Rights?
Total Visual CodeTools is in Visual Basic 6.0.
Visual Basic 6.0 products may not require admin rights if the user already has these components below installed (this should not be an issue for Windows NT 4 or later):
- Microsoft OLE 2.40 for Windows NT and Windows 95
- Microsoft Tabbed Dialog Control 6.0 (tabctl32.ocx)
- Microsoft Visual Basic virtual machine (msvbvm60.dll)
- Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (mscomctl.ocx)
- Microsoft Windows Common Dialog Control 6.0 (comdlg32.ocx)