Total Access Detective finds the differences between any two objects in one Microsoft Access database, including fields, controls, properties, macro lines, module code, and data.
Which version of Total Access Detective do I need?
Total Access Detective is a Microsoft Access add-in, and is Access version specific. For example, Total Access Detective 2010 only runs with Microsoft Access 2010 (32 or 64 bit versions).
Total Access Detective works with databases in any format that is supported by the specific version of Access. For example, the Access 2010 version supports ACCDBs from Access 2010 or 2007, MDBs from Access 2000 to 2007, and ADPs.
Similarly, Total Access Detective 2003 works with any database format Access 2003 supports including Access 2000-2003 formats, provided that the database is opened in MS Access 2003. It does not support ACCDB files since Access 2003 can't open them.
The following versions of Total Access Detective are available:
- Total Access Detective 2016 is available for Access 2016 (32 and 64 bit versions)
- Total Access Detective 2013 is available for Access 2013 (32 and 64 bit versions)
- Total Access Detective 2010 is available for Access 2010 (32 and 64 bit versions)
- Total Access Detective 2007 is available for Access 2007
- Total Access Detective 2003 is available for Access 2003
- Total Access Detective 2002 is available for Access 2002
- Total Access Detective 2000 is available for Access 2000
- Total Access Detective 97 is available for Access 97
You should have the latest Service Pack of your Access/Office version installed.
Check the Product Compatibility Chart for version information for all of our products.
For information on the history of Access versions, visit our Microsoft Access Version Releases, Service Packs, Hotfixes, and Updates History page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.