Total Access Emailer is the world's most popular Microsoft Access email add-in product and VBA code library. Simplify the way you communicate with your contacts, and easily share the data and reports from your Microsoft Access databases with personalized emails for each recipient.
What version of Total Access Emailer do I need? What versions of Microsoft Access does Total Access Emailer support?
Total Access Emailer is an Access add-in, and is Access version specific. For example, Total Access Emailer 2016 only works as an add-in with Access 2016.
However, Total Access Emailer works with databases in any format that is supported by the specific version of Access. For example, Total Access Emailer 2010 works with MDB databases that are in Access 2000 format or later, ADPs, and ACCDB files, provided that the database is opened in Access 2010. Similarly, Total Access Emailer 2003 works with databases that are in Access 2000 or Access 2002-2003 format while running Access 2003. Note that ADPs are no longer supported in Access 2013 or 2016.
The following versions of Total Access Emailer are available:
- Total Access Emailer, version 16.0 is available for Access 2016
- Total Access Emailer, version 15.0 is available for Access 2013
- Total Access Emailer, version 14.0 is available for Access 2010 (64-bit version requires SP1 or later; all 32-bit versions are supported)
- Total Access Emailer, version 12.6 is available for Access 2007 (SP2 or later)
- Total Access Emailer, version 11.6 is available for Access 2003
- Total Access Emailer, version 10.6 is available for Access 2002
- Total Access Emailer, version 9.6 is available for Access 2000
- Total Access Emailer, version 8.5 is available for Access 97
Each version of Total Access Emailer can be purchased as Standard Version or the Professional Version. The Standard Version is designed for end users. The Professional Version includes the Standard Version, plus a programmatic interface and Runtime License to distribute applications that use the functionality of Total Access Emailer. This enables your end users to execute Total Access Emailer blasts without having to purchase a license of Total Access Emailer.
Check the Product Compatibility Chart for version information for all of our products!
For information on the history of Access versions, visit our Microsoft Access Version Releases, Service Packs, Hotfixes, and Updates History page.