Total Access Emailer is the world's most popular Microsoft Access email add-in product and VBA code library. Simplify the way you communicate with your contacts, and easily share the data and reports from your Microsoft Access databases with personalized emails for each recipient.
How does Total Access Emailer compare to Basic SMTP email programs?
There are many difference between Total Access Emailer and other "generic" products.
Designed for Microsoft Access
The most fundamental difference is that Total Access Emailer is designed for Microsoft Access. It runs as a Microsoft Access add-in (without the need to write VBA) and also offers a VBA library that you can use for automation.
That means Total Access Emailer understands your Access, works with your database security settings, and understands your tables, queries, reports, etc. With Total Access Emailer you can:
- Use a list of email addresses from your tables and queries including linked tables.
- Create personalized emails by inserting values from the fields in the table into your email messages (just refer to them like an Access expression [FirstName], [LastName], etc.)
- Use SMTP to send the messages which is much more reliable than Outlook and eliminates the MAPI security problems, Outlook versions and whether it's currently running or not
- Attach files such as reports formatted as PDF files or data as Excel spreadsheets.
- Filter data and reports to specific recipients so each person gets their unique information.
- Compress (zip) attached files and even password protect it with a unique password for each person (based on a field in your table).
- Ability to use HTML template files for email messages and automatically embed graphic files from that folder in the HTML message
- Use an interactive Wizard interface to easily create email blast specifications which are saved so they can be run again over time
No Programming Required
For programs not designed for Microsoft Access, a lot of programming is usually required to integrate it with your MS Access database. Some may be basic VBA code, but often it requires using Windows API calls and declare statements. The time it takes to do this can far exceed the price of Total Access Emailer.
Total Access Emailer eliminates that complexity by letting you create basic and advanced email blasts without any programming at all. For developers, the VBA automation lets you launch a blast from code, and because all the email blast settings are stored in a few tables inside your database, you can edit them outside our Wizard, if necessary.
Royalty-Free Runtime Distribution License
The professional version of Total Access Emailer includes a royalty-free runtime distribution license, so you can distribute your Access application with the email features to an unlimited number of your users. You can even customize or hide our status screens so your users don't need to know Total Access Emailer is running in the background.
See how it works with your MS Access database with the free trial: http://www.fmsinc.com/MicrosoftAccess/Email/free-trial.html