Yes, you need Administrator rights to install Total Visual SourceBook.
Articles in this section
- CFontDialog generates compile error: User-defined type not defined
- Error on Automatic Launch After Installation: Desc = Component 'tabctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
- Initializing CErrorHandlerVBA Error Handler in a Standard Module
- Total Visual SourceBook: Adding a Library Reference for Code Dependencies
- Does Total Visual SourceBook Require Administrator Rights?
- Why Should I Not Install Microsoft Access Add-ins and Databases in the Program Files Folder?
- Why do I have the error "Update Wizard not initialized properly" when trying to run the Update Wizard for Total Visual SourceBook?
- When I insert your Total Visual SourceBook example code into my project, why do I get a "User defined type not defined" error?
- Can I try Total Visual SourceBook before I buy it?
- What version of Total Visual SourceBook do I need? What Microsoft Access versions does Total Visual SourceBook support?