Total Access Startup guarantees that your users always launch the right version of Microsoft® Access® with the right version of your Access database.
Does Total Access Startup require Administrator Rights?
Total Access Startup is in Visual Basic 6.0.
Visual Basic 6.0 products may not require admin rights if the user already has these components below installed (this should not be an issue for Windows NT 4 or later):
- Microsoft OLE 2.40 for Windows NT and Windows 95
- Microsoft Tabbed Dialog Control 6.0 (tabctl32.ocx)
- Microsoft Visual Basic virtual machine (msvbvm60.dll)
- Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0 (mscomctl.ocx)
- Microsoft Windows Common Dialog Control 6.0 (comdlg32.ocx)
Please sign in to leave a comment.