No. Total Access Statistics generates its output in tables. These tables can be used by Access in forms and reports, or exported to other products like Excel, where you can apply the built-in graphing features.
Articles in this section
- Save the Estimated Value of a Regression in a Field of Numeric Data Type Double
- Upon launching Total Access Statistics - Error: The Visual Basic for Applications project in the database is corrupt
- Does Total Access Statistics work with tables that are linked to SQL Server, MySQL, or other server based databases options?
- Total Access Statistics Error 3219: Invalid operation when attempting to run a scenario
- Does Total Access Statistics for Microsoft Access offer a Tukey Test?
- Does Total Access Statistics Require Administrator Rights?
- Why Should I Not Install Microsoft Access Add-ins and Databases in the Program Files Folder?
- Does your Total Access Statistics offer Normal Distribution?
- Does Total Access Statistics include a function which makes it possible to convert z-scale to percentile?
- Why do I have the error "Update Wizard not initialized properly" when trying to run the Update Wizard for Total Access Statistics?