Yes. Total Access Statistics includes probability features that convert Student's Z Test score to its probability value. It's part of the Probability Calculator in the add-in that also supports t-Value, Chi-Square and F-Value with degrees of freedom. A VBA function is also available to call it from code.
Articles in this section
- Save the Estimated Value of a Regression in a Field of Numeric Data Type Double
- Upon launching Total Access Statistics - Error: The Visual Basic for Applications project in the database is corrupt
- Does Total Access Statistics work with tables that are linked to SQL Server, MySQL, or other server based databases options?
- Total Access Statistics Error 3219: Invalid operation when attempting to run a scenario
- Does Total Access Statistics for Microsoft Access offer a Tukey Test?
- Does Total Access Statistics Require Administrator Rights?
- Why Should I Not Install Microsoft Access Add-ins and Databases in the Program Files Folder?
- Does your Total Access Statistics offer Normal Distribution?
- Does Total Access Statistics include a function which makes it possible to convert z-scale to percentile?
- Why do I have the error "Update Wizard not initialized properly" when trying to run the Update Wizard for Total Access Statistics?