This error may appear while attempting to use our addin products. It occurs if there is an issue with ADO on your machine (which is used by MS Access). We've created a separate page that talks about this issue and the way to resolve it on your system. You can read about this issue and the solution in our paper entitled "Microsoft Access "Class Not Registered" Run-time Error '-2147221164 (80040154)' ".
Articles in this section
- MSCOMCTL.OCX control functionality (which handles the Windows Common Controls 6.0) is not working in MS Access. This handles the treeview control among other ActiveX controls
- Does FMS offer a solution for creating or working with MS Access Ribbons?
- Does FMS offer an addin to allow Access 2013 to implement pivot tables?
- Does FMS offer a product that will up-size my Microsoft Access database to SQL Server
- Can you provide me with any information on the "flags" field in a Microsoft Access MsysObjects table?
- Microsoft Access "Class Not Registered" Run-time Error '-2147221164 (80040154)'
- What are the Best Practices for Deploying a Microsoft Access 2013 Runtime Application?