FMS Inc does not offer a product that works with pivot tables. Pivot tables have been deprecated by Microsoft beginning with Access 2013. There are no current plans to implement a product designed to support this.
Articles in this section
- MSCOMCTL.OCX control functionality (which handles the Windows Common Controls 6.0) is not working in MS Access. This handles the treeview control among other ActiveX controls
- Does FMS offer a solution for creating or working with MS Access Ribbons?
- Does FMS offer an addin to allow Access 2013 to implement pivot tables?
- Does FMS offer a product that will up-size my Microsoft Access database to SQL Server
- Can you provide me with any information on the "flags" field in a Microsoft Access MsysObjects table?
- Microsoft Access "Class Not Registered" Run-time Error '-2147221164 (80040154)'
- What are the Best Practices for Deploying a Microsoft Access 2013 Runtime Application?
Please sign in to leave a comment.