Yes we do. Our Total Visual SourceBook product, for Microsoft Access, offers source code for working with the MS Access Ribbon control. This product contains a module entitled "modRibbones". It includes the following procedures:
- HideRibbon - Hide the ribbon
- ShowRibbon - Show the ribbon
- IsRibbonMaximized - Is the ribbon in maximized mode?
- MaximizeRibbon - Maximize the ribbon so you can see all the options
- MinimizeRibbon - Minimize the ribbon so you have more vertical workspace
- ToggleRibbon - Toggle between the minimized and maximized displays of the ribbon
We invite you to check out our free trial version of the product.
Please sign in to leave a comment.