I am the membership officer for our American Legion Post. We send out updates and newsletters to approximately 200 members.
The computer we have is pretty new (purchased summer of 2018). It is an HP with windows 10.
I have Microsoft Access 2016 installed (this is my membership database).
I have been looking at several bulk/mass email programs and your standard version of Total Access Emailer seems to be the best out there for Microsoft Access.
I have just a few questions before I request approval from our membership to purchase the standard version of total Access Emailer.
1. I read that Total Emailer run only on computers that have SMTP capabilities. Where can I look to find out if our computer has SMTP capabilities, or do computers with windows 10 have this already?
2. Is Total Access Emailer compatible with G-Mail?
3. Am I correct in what I read that with Total Access Emailer there is no limit to the size or number of bulk (email blasts) I can send? I don't want to get locked out of G-mail or have my emails returned.
4. If I send out newsletters or updates as an attachment can I send them as PDF? Some people don't have Microsoft word which is why I am wondering if PDF's will attach and send with Total Access Emailer.
5. Our news letter is normally 2 standard pages (8 1/2 x 11) would it be better to copy the text from word and paste it in the message or better to send as an attachment? Concerned about length of emails being sent out.
Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions
American Legion Post 620
Please sign in to leave a comment.