Total Access Analyzer is the world's leading Microsoft Access add-in product and designed to help you create better Microsoft Access solutions through comprehensive documentation and analysis. Total Access Analyzer offers more than 380 Reports, making it the most power documentation and analysis program for Microsoft Access professionals.
Other Errors while Running Total Access Analyzer.
The first step when you receive any error is to make sure you're using the latest version of Total Access Analyzer. Check the Updates Page and make sure you have the latest build.
If you using the latest update and are still encountering an error, it may be caused by corruption or broken references in your database. This problem can manifest itself as one of the following errors:
- Error -2147417848, "Method '<Name>' of object <Name> failed"
- Error 6, "Overflow."
- Error 438, "Object does not support this property or method."
- Error 2091, "<Name> is an invalid name."
- Error 2125, "Application-defined or object-defined error"
- Error 2467, "The expression you entered refers to an object that is closed or doesn't exist."
- Error 3071, "This expression is typed incorrectly, or it is too complex to be evaluated."
- Error 3270, "Property not found."
To resolve these issues, follow the steps to decompile and recompile your database. This often fixes mysterious corruption issues related to VBA code.
Uninstall and Reinstall Total Access Analyzer
If that fails, the Total Access Analyzer program may be corrupt. Reinstall the program:
- Uninstall Total Access Analyzer (any documentation you already generated is stored in the TDB files and is not deleted)
- Re-install Total Access Analyzer
- Run the Analysis again.
If after applying the latest update you are still encountering errors (for instance, you can't even document the Northwind database), then please contact us so that we can be of further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.