With Total Access Analyzer 2000:
- Error 3024, "Could not find file '...\TA9DOC_T.MDA'. "
To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:
- If you have had the Total Access Analyzer Trial version installed on your machine, use Add/Remove Programs to uninstall the Trial (Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs).
- After uninstalling the Trial, uninstall the Full version of the product.
- After uninstalling both the Trial and the Full versions, browse to your installation directories, and delete the Trial and the Full versions' installation directories.
- Re-install Total Access Analyzer, and visit the Updates Page to download the latest update.
- Run Total Access Analyzer again.
If this does not resolve this issue, please contact us so that we can be of further assistance.