Total Access Analyzer is the world's leading Microsoft Access add-in product and designed to help you create better Microsoft Access solutions through comprehensive documentation and analysis. Total Access Analyzer offers more than 380 Reports, making it the most power documentation and analysis program for Microsoft Access professionals.
I get the following error with Total Access Analyzer 2000: Error 3024.
With Total Access Analyzer 2000:
- Error 3024, "Could not find file '...\TA9DOC_T.MDA'. "
To resolve this issue, please follow the steps below:
- If you have had the Total Access Analyzer Trial version installed on your machine, use Add/Remove Programs to uninstall the Trial (Start | Settings | Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs).
- After uninstalling the Trial, uninstall the Full version of the product.
- After uninstalling both the Trial and the Full versions, browse to your installation directories, and delete the Trial and the Full versions' installation directories.
- Re-install Total Access Analyzer, and visit the Updates Page to download the latest update.
- Run Total Access Analyzer again.
If this does not resolve this issue, please contact us so that we can be of further assistance.