No. Total Visual Agent for for Microsoft Access does not offer currently this.
Articles in this section
- Total Visual Agent will sometimes not execute tasks
- Error on Automatic Launch After Installation: Desc = Component 'tabctl32.ocx' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid
- Total Visual Agent: Error 1155 Error Installing Microsoft(R) .NET Framework
- Total Visual Agent 2016 is Shipping for Microsoft Access 2016, 2013, 2010 and 2007
- Does Total Visual Agent support a scheduling based on 1st business day of the month?
- Does Total Visual Agent Compact the Back End Database in a Microsoft Access Split Database Architecture?
- How do I troubleshoot Total Visual Agent issues with running the Service?
- Does Total Visual Agent offer the ability to encrypt or password secure its zip file backups
- Error when launching the Total Visual Agent 2013 Manager: Could not open system workgroup
- Total Visual Agent for Microsoft Access is not executing my events