Total Access Emailer is the world's most popular Microsoft Access email add-in product and VBA code library. Simplify the way you communicate with your contacts, and easily share the data and reports from your Microsoft Access databases with personalized emails for each recipient.
When attempting to run or re-run an email blast, you may receive Error Number 3265, Item not found in this collection.
Users have encountered this error when they don’t have permission to modify the tables related to the email blast.
- You must have permissions in Access to create, modify and delete new tables
- You've set an Audit Table for your email blast.
- An error table needs to be created if the email blast encounters problems sending your emails.
- You also need permissions to edit existing tables such as Total Access Emailer’s tables and your own tables if an Audit Field is set to update the sent date.
- Your database and folder must not be set to "read-only".
Assessing the Scope
It's useful to know if this problem occurs with Total Access Emailer:
- On every database (including the sample database that ships with the product).
- Every email blast in one database, but okay with other databases.
- Only a particular email blast while other email blasts work.
- Only for a particular machine or user.
If the problem is with every database including our sample database, there may be an installation problem with Total Access Emailer. Please try it on another machine or reinstall it.
The other reasons are database specific, email blast specific, or user specific. Understanding the differences among them will help us pinpoint the issue.
Test Your Database
- Verify you can create and save a table in your database.
- If you have an Audit Field set for your email blast, open your data source (table or query) and verify you can update the field you set for the Audit Field.
If these things work, and you are still encountering this issue, let us know the scope of the problem so we can review your situation.
We can provide help you with your specific email blast if you have a support contract.
Please sign in to leave a comment.