If you using a Office 365 email account to send you email blast out with Total Access Emailer, there are some guidelines that need to be followed.
It turns out with Office 365, you can only send out 10,000 emails per day and 30 emails per minute from an Office 365 account subscription. Exceeding these guidelines will result in your Office 365 email to be restricted and unable to send emails out.
Here are the instructions on how to remove a user from the Restricted Users Portal and start receiving emails again! See Microsoft for more information Removing User from Restricted Users Portal after Spam.
- Sign into Office 365 with your work or school account. In the left side, click [Admin Centers] and select [Security & Compliance].
- Expand [Threat Management] and choose [Review].
- Click [Restricted Users].
- This page will contain the list of users that have been blocked from sending emails. Find the user you want to remove the restrictions from and select [Unblock].
- The next screen will recommend that you enable multi-factor authentication (MFA) and changing the passwords. Click [Unblock User] when done.
- Click [Yes] to confirm the change. It may take 30 minutes or more before restrictions are removed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.